Rubber flooring is among the longest lasting and best-performing flooring options. There are a variety of benefits available including:
- Shock Absorption – Rubber provides significant shock absorption that reduces fatigue and foot injury
- Soft Underfoot – Soft and comfortable underfoot
- Resistance to Heavy Load – Rubber can withstand thousands of pounds of equipment without bending or breaking due to its high density
- Great Durability – Strong, tough, and long lasting which makes it hard to gouge, scuff or scratch
- Water Resistance – Resistance to moisture, making rubber invulnerable to mold and mildew
- Slip Resistance – Rubber provides a good grip, so rubber flooring is non-slip and helps reduces slip and falls
- Safety – Soft and resilient covering provides excellent protection with superior shock-absorption and cushioning.
- Sound Absorption – Rubber has the ability to absorb sound and muffle the ambient noise. Ideal for apartment or multi-family gyms that may have residents living below.