Home > Manufacturer Categories > USG > Levelrock 2500 Series Floor Underlayments
USG Levelrock 2500 Series Floor Underlayments
Levelrock 2500 Series Floor Underlayments offers the highest compressive strengths in its class (2000 to 3200 psi), providing low-thickness applications over plywood subflooring in multi-family and hotel/construction.
Features & Benefits
- Poured before drywall is installed to help control mold and moisture
- Installed at rates of up to 30,000 sq. ft. per day
- Applied at just 3/4-in. thickness
- Hallways and corridors
- College dorms
- Suites and condos
- Multi-Family Residential and Condos
- Single-Family Residential
Interested in this product? Click here to contact your local sales rep.