Home > Manufacturer Categories > USG > Durock Quik-Top White FR Self-Leveling
USG Durock Quik-Top White FR Self-Leveling Underlayment
Pre-sanded cementitious underlayments designed by USG for interior use in commercial, institutional, and rehab construction. Reinforced with fibers that improve impact strength, Durock Quik-Top White FR provides a smooth, hard underlayment surface over concrete, wood, gypsum underlayments and well bonded existing floor coverings.
Features & Benefits
- Self-drying technology
- No mechanical preparation required for most applications
- Provides smooth surface with improved impact resistance and load distribution
- Enhances crack resistance and impedes crack propagation
- Apply floor covering in as little as 15 hours after underlayment application
- Compressive strength up to 10,000 psi with self-sealing technology
- Featheredge to 3 in (76.2 mm) thickness
- Suitable for most floor coverings
- Can be stained, polished, or used by itself as a finished floor with an appropriate coating system
Interested in this product? Click here to contact your local sales rep.