Home > Manufacturer Categories > USG > Durock Quik-Ramp Floor Patch
USG Durock Quik-Ramp Floor Patch
Durock Brand Quik-Ramp Floor Patch is a fast applying and fast-setting, high alumina cement-based product for interior use over concrete and wood subfloors, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tile, and may also be used over specialty applications including properly prepared adhesive residues, burnished concrete and epoxy coatings. Ideal for ramping, patching and skim coating for interior use over concrete and wood subfloors, including tile.
Features & Benefits
- Calcium aluminate floor patch ideal for ramping and deep fills
- Fast-setting – install flooring in as little as one hour
- Durable and strong (up to 6000 psi)
- Easily applied over wood and concrete subfloors at a thickness of featheredge up to 2 in. neat or can be extended up to 5″ for deep fills
- No priming necessary
- May assist in obtaining LEED credits
Interested in this product? Click here to contact your local sales rep.