USG Durock EcoCap Self-Leveling Underlayment
Next generation technology meets an environmentally sustainable self-leveling underlayment. Durock EcoCap Self-Leveling Underlayment is an eco-friendly, self-drying, cement-based product for use over concrete and wood subfloors. Ideal over concrete and wood subfloors in interior applications.
Features & Benefits
- Environmentally sustainable with a high recycled content, low embodied energy, and low carbon footprint
- Allows installation of ceramic tile and natural stone in 4 hours, other coverings in as little as 16 hours
- Offers superior crack resistance due to low shrinkage, superior thermal stability, and exceptional bond
- Quick-setting – open to light foot traffic in 2 hours
- Ideal over concrete and wood subfloors
- Compressive strength of 6,000 psi
- Reduces carbon footprint by 50% compared to Portland cement or calcium aluminate cement products
- May be applied from featheredge to 2 in. thick, extendable to 5 in. with aggregate
- Low surface pH that provides enhanced compatibility with adhesives
Interested in this product? Click here to contact your local sales rep.